Piano Lessons Sydney is run by Mike who holds an AMusA and Bachelor of Music. He has been playing music for over 30 years and teaching for the last 20. Mike teaches all styles, ages and levels. Our classes are structured and fun. You’re guaranteed to see weekly progress and will be playing songs before you know it.
PIANO LESSONS SYDNEY BEGINNER LESSONS
Piano Lessons Sydney will discuss with beginners goals and ambitions to tailor a course that’s right for you. Mike uses a wide range of internationally acclaimed texts and his experience to get you started. Beginner students can expect to learn note reading, piano rhythm and music technique. Once a solid technical foundation has been built we’ll then explore the different piano genres available to a piano player like contemporary, pop, rock, classical, jazz, and we can also focus on Australian Music Examination Board Exams, musical theatre, etc. if that’s a particular interest.
As we progress, piano students will learn more notes, theory, styles, rhythms, improvisation and songs. Piano students will also learn how to vary the sounds on the piano. Beginners will find beginner piano lessons fun and at their own pace. Students improvement and progress will be a combination of practice, motivation and by having a structured, fun informable piano lessons.
PIANO LESSONS SYDNEY INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED CLASSES
Intermediate and advanced piano students looking to advance their playing technique and repertoire are advised to call. We will discuss your current technique, piano lesson history, future goals, any exam requirements and performances. By calling we can ensure we don’t waste any time and move on to correct technical development exercises in your first class.
Located in Potts Point, Piano Lessons Sydney & Eastern Suburbs has an outstanding record of success with delivering great results for all our piano students. Mike uses his tertiary qualifications, composition and performance experience to ensure all piano students make substantial improvement and learn to enjoy and appreciate the piano. Like anything, practice makes perfect and at Piano Lessons Sydney & Eastern Suburbs, I’ll inspire you to practice and become a complete pianist.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN AT PIANO LESSONS SYDNEY
- Beginner Piano Lessons
- Intermediate Piano Lessons
- Advanced Piano Lessons
- Classical Piano
- Mastering Rhythm Piano
- Rock Piano
- Jazz Piano
- Piano Improvisation
- Piano theory
- Reading music for Piano
- Australian Music Examination Board Piano Exams
WHY CHOOSE PIANO LESSONS SYDNEY
Mike creates an amazing, fun and relaxed environment where you’ll look forward to coming to as you work towards learning Piano mastery. Here are some great reasons to choose Mike for your Piano lessons
- Advanced teaching techniques enabling your to reach faster results and have more fun
- One on One lessons for 100% individual attention and personalised progress in the direction that you want to go
- over 20 years Piano teaching experience
- Over 20 years giging and playing experience
- Over 10 years recording and producing experience
- Group Piano lessons available for those wanting to learn with others or friends
- Resource Enabled Teaching Studio to allow for us to teach you any song you request
- Mike holds an AMusA and is a full time music teacher, player and composer
- online resources available for students to share and gain knowledge
- Walking distance from train station
- Silent Rooms
- Free parking
- Much more…
Location and Hours
Learn how to play Piano like a pro! All lessons are customised to your skill level and you’ll see progress weekly.
Piano Lessons Sydney & Eastern Suburbs
17 Wylde St
Potts Point Sydney
MONDAY – THURSDAY
9am – 9pm