Guitar Lessons for Beginners
Guitar Lessons for Beginners is a course designed to fast track you to playing the guitar. It’s 10 weeks in duration in a fun and relaxed environment where you’ll obtain an understanding of basic chords and quickly be able to apply this basic knowledge to songs in a very short time period.
Your teacher is an experienced musician with over 20 years teaching who will be able to guide you on all things guitar, answer all your questions and get you strumming away playing songs in no time.
The Guitar Lessons for Beginners course is primarily designed for novice guitarists who are keen to learn songs and get playing quickly, no previous knowledge of guitar is assumed. You may use the Guitar Lessons for Beginners course may be used as a stepping stone to further your guitar education.
If you’re a beginner guitarist wanting to become a more complete guitarist from the first day then please refer to the guitar lessons section of this website or get in touch directly for further information.
The Guitar Lessons for Beginners course is taught one on one. If you want to learn with a friend or a group of friends then this course will most certainly accommodate.
Guitar Lessons for Beginners Syllabus
- Introductory music theory
- Different strumming patterns
- Different playing techniques
- Tablature and Chord Charts
- Popular songs – e.g. Killing me softly, You are my sunshine
By the end of the course you will have learnt
- Open Chords and Techniques for playing (examples of chords you will learn)
- Performed a song and be able to apply to any song
- An understanding of basic music theory
- A pathway to continue your guitar education
Guitar Lessons for Beginners Requirements
Your guitar, pad and pencil. If you don’t have a guitar there are guitars onsite available for free use or lease should you want to take one home for practice purposes.